Self-Adhesive Slate Paneling
STONETACK™ is the first self-adhesive natural slate panel designed for decorating interior walls. Each panel is made from sheets of slate backed with a thin layer of adhesive to attach the panel to the wall.
This product is 100% eco-friendly, easy to install in three quick steps, and ideal for use in homes and businesses.
Who hasn’t dreamed of redecorating a nondescript wall
in just minutes, giving some warmth to a bedroom, or remodeling a corner
of the living room? See it for yourself in the following installation video, which shows how to create a reading nook with our natural slate panels.
Installing STONETACK™ is incredibly fast and easy.
Just follow these simple tips:
- The wall where you plan to install the panels should be smooth, level, solid, compact, and free of cracks. You can apply the panels to wood, ceramic, and smooth cement surfaces, as well as painted walls. If the surface is painted, be sure that the paint is in good condition. Remove any visible surface irregularities. Do not install on wallpaper, plaster, or cardboard.
- Let the surface completely dry before beginning installation of Stonetack™.
- Begin installation of the panels on the lower part of the wall, moving upwards.
- Be aware that once you apply the panels to the wall, you will not be able to remove them. It’s best to test any design beforehand, leaving the protective film in place.
- The user-friendly design allows you to cut panels lengthwise with the help of a simple utility knife.
- Stonetack™ panels are for interior use only. They should not be used in humid environments such as kitchens, bathrooms, swimming pools, or saunas.
- Before installing panels, store them for at least 4 hours in the
location where they will be placed, at a temperature of 15°C or above.
Decorating ideas: Try cutting sheets of Stonetack™ with a utility knife to design creative mosaics. Another great idea to enhance a wall’s look is usingdecorative trim (aluminum, steel, PVC, etc.)
- Wall Paneling
- General Decor
- Easy to Install
- 100% Natural
- Complete Versaltility
- High Performance
- 54 x 30 cm Surface Area
- Between 5.5 to 7.5 mm thick
- 6 Panels per Box
- One box covers about 1 square meter