Suberra Cork Countertops
Download Fabrication Guide
Thank you for requesting the fabrication guide. You can download it now by filling out the form below. If you have any questions about working with the material or would like to purchase the materials please call Anthony Brozna at 804-414-1883.
Thank you for requesting the fabrication guide. You can download it now by clicking the download button. If you have any questions about working with the material or would like to purchase the materials please call us at 718-218-6737.►Download Now
Suberra is a dense, yet lightweight material made from 100% recycled cork. Its highly-durable, anti-bacterial properties make it ideal for work surfaces, such as kitchen and bathroom countertops. Suberra is available for the same price point as other butcher block options.
Properties of Subera Cork
- Innovative composite made from compressed, recycled cork
- Standard slabs are 1-1/4" x 25" x 36"
- Harvested every nine years from cork Oak trees in Portugal
- This rapidly-renewable material is highly-durable and lightweight
Applications for Suberra Cork
- Ideal for work surfaces, tables, countertops, and bench seats
- Its sound-dampening properties make it ideal for marine and aerospace interiors
- Also used in the fabrication of polishing wheels and model train components
Benefits of Suberra Cork
- Dense and durable, yet resilient and warm to the touch
- No added formaldehyde
- Naturally resistant to water and heat, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
- Machines and seams with woodworking tools and glue
To learn more about Suberra High Density Cork Surfaces, visit the Suberra website.